WITH WHOM HAVE YOU MADE PEACE TODAY?
Who We Are
We are a network of young peacebuilders and activists who want to develop a culture of peace. We accomplish this by empowering young people and promoting human rights through education, advocacy, and other non-violent actions in order to respond to and prevent violence and transform conflicts.
What We Believe In
- Constant Learning - Admit that we don't know, and are eager to learn. Reflect, evaluate, adapt.
- Non-Violence - Strive for a culture of peace with respect and empathy for others.
- Sustainability -Always consider the environment in ur choices and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Empowerment - Aim to empower young people, ourselves, and communities to plant the seed of of peacebuilding.
- Change-Making - Dedicated to taking action and sharing our expertise and knowledge to create a culture of peace in our society.
- Inclusivity - Strive to include people of all backgrounds and address barriers that prevent inclusion of young people.